I'm an Aquarius, I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women...
Ok, everything except that last part!
Spoilers for Supernatural (Season 10) will be tagged SPN S10.
AHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
(AND I’M SORRY FOR YOUR SUFFERING!)
- Jared had to wear a sling after his injury yesterday, and might be wearing one today as well
- Jared says Osric to his blame for his shoulder
- Gen in response to Jared’s shoulder “You are an 8 year old.”
- Jared called his brother Jeff and Jeff asked how big Osric was and Jared told him “uhhhh shoulder high”
- Jared’s biggest role models are “honestly, and it may sound cheesy, but my father and my big brother”
- Jared treated soulless Sam as an entirely new character while still trying to hold onto a little bit of Sam
- He knew he wanted to act from a young age, even though there are no actors in his family
- As far as his career, he just tries to be happy. Doing it for the fame or money will never make you happy
- Jared and Jensen were talking recently at dinner and discussed how so many of their friends are due to the show and how amazing that is. “we’re here in rome, talking about life and love and I’m just very grateful”
- Fans cheered for Jared’s great work in season 9, and specifically as Gadreel
- Jared’s favorite part of Sam is when he gets to be a “loving brother” - he hops Sam goes back upstairs and gets left with Crowley, leaving Sam not knowing Dean turned demon right away
- He wants s10 to be like s1’s hunt for John. He wants Sam to try to get his brother back. He thinks Sam will turn to Cas for help in s10. “Sam wants his brother back.”
- Jared would love to learn a foreign language. “I think I’m one of the few human beings who took Latin in school and ended up using it later in life.” He took Latin to help with his SATs.
- He knows a little bit of Italian and Spanish, but it scares him when people start talking at him in full conversations.
- Cas’s “original heaven” with all the pictures of Dean was scrapped because they didn’t want to make the show about something it wasn’t
- Jared thinks Sam and Dean have an unbreakable bond, and his least favorite is when they’re fighting
- he’s not interested in doing theater work right now. He prefers to delve deeply into his characters, which theater doesn’t allow
- "Sorry I cashed out yesterday" - JP
- On Adam - “He’s the elephant in the room”
- Sam and Dean are brothers through not only blood, but by friendship and experience, and that’s not something they have with Adam
- Fan: “You’re really talented and beautiful and funny..” Jared: “Keep going…”
- his favorite Italian food - “Simple, I love the bread and the oil and the cheese and the bruschetta”
- When Jared and Gen were dating after season 4, they spent 18 days travelling around Italy. His favorite place is Portofino. “Basically, if you take a woman to Portofino, and she doesn’t fall in love with you, you’ve failed.”
- Fan in crowd shouts “I love Gen!” Jared: “I love Gen, too”